Digital HR Reporting & Insights Specialist
United Kingdom, Manchester
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role will focus on implementing Lonza’s HR analytics, reporting and insights roadmap, and performing operational support tasks related to Digital HR. A good knowledge of analytical and reporting practices, applications and industry trends is essential. Successful candidate will work on a number of global and local project initiatives including the areas of change management, employee adoption and data management.
- Support Lonza’s HR analytics, reporting and insights roadmap
- Analyze, interpret and document business requirements
- Preparation and delivery of standard and ad-hoc reports for HR and other internal and external interest groups
- Definition, development and testing of complex, customer-specific Workday reports using standard tools as well as maintenance and optimization of existing reports
- Provision of specialist knowledge and "best practice" on the subject of reporting and analytics
- Support HR Services hubs on reporting needs and analytical strategy implementation
- Support M&A activities from a reporting and analytics perspective at Lonza where applicable
- Collaborate with internal IT and Finance cross-functional teams
- Manage the intake and monitor the reporting inventory, whilst developing recommendations for consolidation
- Provide customer support in accordance with the SLA and troubleshoot in the event of problems including the involvement of external specialists
- Work closely with HR’s Application Management Services partners
- Several years of practical experience with Workday object relationships, including report data sources, primary business objects and related business objects;
- Expertise with Workday Prism is an asset and Workday Pro reporting accreditation desired
- Experience in creating custom data sources and modifying custom objects
- Strong practical HRIS experience (Workday)
- Business HR knowledge, in-depth Workday HCM practice and experience with global HR administration and support
- High level of proficiency with Office 365 suite with an expert knowledge of Excel
- Very good know-how regarding the writing of reports using standard, matrix and composite requirements
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Case Management Tool
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, high workload environment, and be able to manage multiple projects and objectives
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven logic and decision-making abilities, critical and analytical thinking skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.