Marketing Manager, Nutrition Products (Remote)
United States, Morristown (New Jersey)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is seeking a REMOTE Product Manager- for Portfolio Marketing to support our Capsules & Health Ingredients’ Nutrition Products & Services portfolio. The incumbent is responsible for advancing the Lonza business through global development and communication of product marketing strategies and content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and marketing colleagues to develop global go-to-market strategies for new products and services
- Work closely with product marketing, outside agencies, and regions to develop content for and regularly review comprehensive marketing communication strategies and tactics
- Support content development for strategic trade shows, industry conferences, expert panel symposiums, webinars, and workshops
- Generate technical awareness in the appropriate departments to handle routine customer concerns, and responds
- Support global sales organization as product marketing SME through customer visits and regular communication, as needed
- Provide regular reports on global go-to-market impact and metrics as requested by leadership
- Leverage the voice of the customer to ensure continued understanding of customer/market, current and unmet needs to help define go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts and cross-functional teams such as R&D, supply chain, regulatory and, quality to ensure the success of go-to-market initiatives
- Leverage new tools and techniques to support performance-based outbound marketing strategies and best practice toolbox
- Support development of value propositions and messaging for new product launches and research that establish Lonza as a leading partner in the nutraceuticals market
- Drive for performance-based creative and messaging that builds Lonza’s leadership in the nutraceuticals market
- Evaluate brand and reputation strength using multiple approaches (e.g., quantitative and qualitative methods, monitoring tools), establishing objectives and communicating go-to-market impact
- Work on impactful creative and content to ensure global marketing assets work to support the portfolio by refining brand positioning and messaging framework, defining how we show up around the world and as our offering continues to expand and evolve
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Science, Engineering or Marketing
- Experience in Life Science Biotechnology or Pharmaceuticals: min 5 years
- Expertise in syndicated databases, market research, business planning
- Sound understanding of concepts, principles, and practices in Marketing (functional expert) and basic knowledge in other areas including Sales, Finance and Supply Chain
- In-depth understanding of how own area integrates with other Marketing areas and with other functional areas such as Sales
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills required to guide, influence, and convince others (internal and external); often customer-facing; interactions with senior leadership.
- Experience in global product management/marketing, sales, and technical support, or equivalent role: min 2-3 years
- Management of product and sales issues where analysis of situation requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors, exercising judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining resolution and results
- Prior experience with strategic, market, and launch planning, defining pricing corridors, and content development for the deployment of commercial marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated highly effective internal/external communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience with formal presentations to various levels of leadership within an organization
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.