Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Capsugel - now a Lonza company - designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries. We partner with more than 4,000 customers in over 100 countries to create novel, high-quality and customized solutions that align with our customers’ evolving needs and benefit patients and consumers.
Printing Engineer ensures the capsule printing machines are in excellent working conditions, Assist Printing and Finishing manager achieve printing target and improve continuingly.
- Fill in training report and keep training documentation;
- Checks on regular basis their actual performance and discipline. Follow up training result;
- Update SOP in time, keep all related person got training;
- Update printing operator certification manual;
- Ensures all printing equipment, tools and instruments are taken good care;
- Ensure strictly implementation of Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and good printing quality within his group, prevent foreign contamination;
- Keeps working area clean and tidy in compliance with GMP requirements;
- Organize and participate new technology and new project import and upgrade;
- Organize and participate quality improvement project;
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by Printing & Finishing Manager or department;
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions, practices in your assigned job or area and ensure continuous compliance to Capsugel EHS Standards and local law requirements;\
- GMP responsibility.
- Bachelor Degree, major in engineering;
- 3 years working experience in machinery, 1 year working experience on management;
- Fluent in English, can use as working language.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.