System Support, Engineering DP
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market.
As System Support , you will be responsible for DP maintenance spare parts management and maintenance plan
- Be responsible for DP maintenance spare parts management and maintenance plan.
- Be responsible for DP engineering personnel qualification, training and KPI follow up.
- Define DP calibration Plan and manage calibration activities.
- Be responsible for DP Capex project.
- Be responsible for coordination with others department.
- Meet department EHS (Environmental Health & Safety), quality, compliance and training performance objectives.
- Carry out any other work or task as directed by line Manager or Department Head.
- At least 3 years or above in pharmaceutical related work experience.
- Master calibration procedure and management .
- Have good communication skill and team work spirit.
- Self-motivated independent.
- Be Willing to perform multiple and cross-functional tasks.
- Be able to work on rotating shifts when necessary.
- Be good at office software (such as excel, word, PPT, etc).
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.