Manager Regulatory Affairs
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this exciting role, the Manager Regulatory Affairs will support clinical trial and product license applications for various CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) biological projects for customers. You will work collaboratively with company personnel to co-ordinate the regulatory activities for clinical development, product license applications as well as life cycle management. The role will also provide support for the site with respect to change control and deviation assessment and other activities such as evaluation of new projects
- Provide regulatory advice to customers for biological projects
- Provide regulatory support for projects and project teams
- Write/review CMC sections for regulatory documents (authoring/review coordination)
- Prepare briefing documents for agency meetings
- Attend customer meetings and project team meetings
- Devise and maintain regulatory project plans in line with the best practice recommendations
- Update functional leads and maintain transparency of information across regulatory function
- Site support activities, e.g. perform assessments for change controls and deviations; support site specific regulatory documents
- Master or Bachelor degree in Life Sciences (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy) or above
- Experience in preparing and authoring CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) sections for regulatory documents through product life cycle
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for biologicals
- Good practical experiences in Regulatory Affairs in a pharmaceutical environment
- Previous experience in CMO/CDMO environment is a clear advantage
- Demonstrated skills managing priorities and project timelines
- Organization skills and attention to details
- Fluent in English required
- Ability to work across a complex matrix environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.