Document Specialist, Supply Chain Management (1 year contract)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Document Specialist will be responsible for the handling of operation issues e.g. SGTS-1535 process (routing of the paperwork and ensuring completion), SCARs, SCNs, Change Request etc. This role can also be assigned with a group of commodity and be responsible for the overall raw material sourcing. He/she will work with Material Planning team to ensure we have materials available for production usage and this includes supplier management.
- Edit and manage documents in a controlled documentation system following standard operating procedures and cGMP guidelines.
- Coordinate and prioritize document change workload according to due dates specified by change agents.
- Provide assistance for the initiation of Supplier Change Notification and monitoring the progress of each change, ensuring completion before filing.
- Provide assistance for the creation and revision of Raw Material Specifications.
- Provide assistance for the initiation of Materials Disposal forms when necessary.
- Provide assistance for the follow-up on item creation forms progress after initiation (SGTS-1535 Request Form for GMP Raw Material and Traceable Part Number)
- Provide assistance for the initiation of Trackwise Change request and monitor closure.
- Provide assistance for the initiation of Trackwise Deviation and closure monitoring
- Initiation and follow-through of Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR)
- To provide assistance in the monthly reports generation.
- Assist with records management requests and filing.
- To provide assistance in requesting for Supplier Quotations.
- To perform Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order conversions.
- To follow-up on Purchase Orders and perform expediting when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with purchasing policies, procedures and ethics guidelines is adhered.
- Maintain SAP info records for current pricing structures of items/spare parts purchased
- Participates in Kaizen activities and assists lead or facilitator of event.
- Diploma/Degree in SCM, Logistics or any relevant discipline.
- Relevant work experience in the Supply Chain environment.
- Experience with SAP (Oracle/JDE) from a Pharma background.
- Providing admin support on top of the purchasing coordination activities.
- Experience in documentation activities, administration of GMP documents.
- Supplier complaint management, PR/PO conversion, coordinate of qualification process.
- Meticulous and Systematic.
- A team player and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.