Quality Control Supervisor - Biochemical
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market.
- Supervise the buildup and lead the DPS biochemical lab, infrastructure and services for peptide parenteral products for clinical and commercial products.
- Supervise/ensure installation and qualification of all instruments for DP QC biochemical lab in close alignment with current best practices and regulations.
- Supervise the development and establishment of biochemical testing procedures and technologies to support DP services and production.
- Lead and manage a group of staff including lab analysts and lab scientists. Ensure effective use of resources (time, personnel, equipment, material, rooms), maintenance of equipment, order and safety and health protection.
- Ensure planning and executing of the assigned organization’s growth and development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachler in Biology, microbiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field
- Solid experience in biochemical testing, preferably as lead / manager under cGMP regulations
- Ability to interpret and implement international pharmaceutical GMP requirements
- Proven management experience in an EMA / FDA regulated environment
- Knowledges: Excellent working knowledge in all relevant analytical techniques
- Excellent working knowledge of cGMP
- Skill: Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reporting and scientific skills
- Excellent ability to interpret complex analytical data
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.