Regional IT Infrastructure Manager
The Regional Infrastructure Manager oversees the day-to-day delivery of services to end users according to the defined SLAs and following the defined processes. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires the establishment and management of expectations within the business and drive the IT Infrastructure teams and service providers to achieve those expectations to a high standard within the region.
- Act as the Global Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for IT service delivery operation between Lonza and service providers within the region and contribute to implementation of new solutions and projects to ensure successful transition to operations.
- ITIL Process champion, drive process excellence and continuous improvement
- Coordinates Change Management together with outsourcing partner
- Provide leadership, direction and coach/mentor team members.
- Implement monitor and adhere to best practices and process improvements for global delivery locations
- Manages the Outsourcing Partner and the Scope of Work and Change of Scopes for the designated region
- Ensures correctness of CMDB in Service Now
- Acts as backup for other regional Service Managers
- Participates in on-going Service Delivery Meetings and RIO meetings
- Primary contact for IT Infrastructure Services for RIO
- Handle complaints and escalations when deviations in service delivery occur.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology required, Masters degree preferred
- Experience knowledge in IT Management, Application and Infrastructure
- Ensures their team(s) support the execution of business strategy and/or specific objectives
- Leads multiple complex initiatives simultaneously to successful conclusion
- Demonstrates high integrity and accountability for his/her area ensuring team(s) actions and decisions are aligned to business objectives
- Quality should be the responsibility of all persons involved in Manufacturing. Adherence to cGMPs is required at all times during the manufacture of cGMP products.
- Defines and introduces systematic approaches to track customer key metrics and ensures implementation within his/her business area(s).
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.