Supervisor, Account Solutions - DFS & Ingredients
Account Solutions Supervisor – DFS and Ingredients
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Supervisor of Account Solutions will manage and direct a team of Account Solutions Representatives and will be accountable for achieving specific sales targets for Capsules and Health Ingredients, North America. They will evaluate and optimize current sales processes and practices to ensure customer satisfaction. They will set and monitor performance of each team member and will provide support to the team to achieve goals including coaching, training and personal development. Also, they will foster a teamwork with a close collaboration with other departments in order to create the best business opportunities for the company.
- Manage and direct the team
- Be accountable to reach objectives, as sales target and other BU’s targets
- Develop a team spirit among team members
- Develop a strong communication across the region
- Set and monitor sales targets and KPIs for the team
- Work closely with other departments through projects and regular communication
- Develop the team by hiring, coaching and training team members
- Drive the assigned sales area and actively support the regional objectives
- Provide regular reports on sales dynamics, forecast, pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced experience in Inside Sales, Customer Service, and/or Business Development.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage teams and lead colleagues in the completion of goals.
- Must be able to interact with colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Must be able to make timely and sound business decisions.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.