Account Solutions Representative
Account Solutions Representative
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Greenwood, SC has an exciting opportunity for an Account Solutions Representative. This individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, internal and external, by providing efficient service through order execution, product technical information, new product development and complaint handling.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Aggressively pursue growth opportunities within the territory, gaining market and industry information by the productive use of customer relationships and passing this information on to Lonza colleagues.
- Support any of Lonza’s territory needs either in a full time role or a back-up role depending on staffing changes and needs based on the business demands
- Team with Territorial Sales Manager and Technical Service Representative to provide the best possible service to Lonza’s customers, and to meet the performance and growth goals of the business
- Possess knowledge of the sales cycle and demonstrated negotiations skills; have a true knowledge of the market served and the products in that market.
- Knowledge and experience of working with business solutions software and applications.
- Able to maintain a high degree of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities and decisions.
- BS/BBA in Business, Marketing along with related experience
- Experience in Customer Service or Marketing/Sales environment. Both Preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to tasks, flexibility to changes or demands, and customer contact through sales or customer service experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively across geographical regions and multiple functions to accomplish customer objectives
- Travel Required
- Pharmaceutical, Nutritional or manufacturing background a plus
- May require bilingual language fluency depending on territory assignment.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.