SAP Business Analyst
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Capsugel - now a Lonza company - designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries. We partner with more than 4,000 customers in over 100 countries to create novel, high-quality and customized solutions that align with our customers’ evolving needs and benefit patients and consumers.
- Review user requirements, consult internal stakeholders in terms of IT / OT solutions, take responsibility as (sub-) project manager, work out concepts and specifications, moderate workshops, configure and customize systems, responsible for content of test scripts, execute functional testing and support business testing, contribute to the creation of training documentation, provide trainings, prepare and perform data migration activities, enforce global process and system governance, adhere to GMP and quality policies.
- Collaborate with infrastructure, process integration, development and authorization partners to deliver requested standard and or custom IT / OT solutions. Manage external parties such as IT / OT consultants and service providers in the context of projects, system changes and/or outsourced services. Direct their solutions to secure adherence to Lonza standards and guidelines.
- Transfer new solutions and related knowhow to the support organization. Delegate common incidents and problems to the IT support organization. Provide 3rd level support for complex incidents. Contribute to the resolution of critical / urgent incidents.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Lonza custom IT / OT solutions. Get familiar with newest generation IT solutions and advise internal partners on innovative IT technologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, Master is a plus, major in computer sciences;
- Expertise in a specific IT / OT area;
- Strong knowledge of SAP PP and MM/QM modules and SAP project experience required;
- Can effectively collaborate and communicate with internal and external partners;
- Presentation and moderation skills;
- Skills to manage external partners / services.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.