Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Stability Analyst will perform a wide range of analytical methods including HPLC (e.g size exclusion, ion exchange), electrophoresis (e.g. SDS PAGE, CE SDS, icIEF), spectrophotometry and general characteristic analysis (e.g. visual appearance, pH, Osmolality) for the purpose of assessing the stability of therapeutic proteins. All work is expected to be carried out in a safe and compliant manner in accordance with local EHS policies and cGMP guidelines.
- Performs experimental work independently, in a safe and compliant manner.
- Plans and completes assigned tasks within the required timeframe
- Liaise with operators, study directors and quality assurance to close out technical review of assays.
- Interpret data against specifications and identify trends within data
- Communicate progress and escalate challenges to Line Manager and/or scientific lead as appropriate
- Work with vendors and validation teams to qualify and validate new equipment Work collaboratively in a team to ensure business, regulatory and customer needs are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent minimum; AS/BS preferred
- Preferred area of study: Science related discipline
- Entry to Intermediate Level years’ experience; some prior experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Proven logic and decision making abilities, critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.