Operational Excellence / Timesheet Administrator
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
To support the development and maintenance of the business critical systems and processes that the OE&SP teams require in order to successfully deliver the services the business.
To support Lonza’s Operations team to ensure highly effective and efficient Timesheet system and timesheet adherence.
- Keep the organizational and process documentation up to date for OE&SP teams as well as the locations used to store them (Drive/Portal etc.)
- Collect and collate D2E nominations for Slough. Ensure that they are published on time.
- Help to coordinate requests and set up OE&SP events including Training, Kaizen, RCA, workshops, meetings etc. including follow up actions such as minute preparation, chasing activities as required.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders for data entry for Flying Carpet, Innovation Tracker and Project Portfolio Management system. Keep accurate records to help the team identify exceptions quickly and target requests.
- Following up and resolving issues from the Timesheet system. (Running regular reports, Requesting journals to reclassify time booked to incorrect PO’s, Undertaking reconciliation of data between SAP and the timesheet system etc., following up with individuals on missing timesheet entries)
- Educated to A Level standard.
- Highly experienced Business administrator/Coordinator
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills required to work with a broad range of people across the business
- Use of SAP, Excel, MS Teams and SharePoint
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and monthly targets
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference