Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Responsible for the operation of capsule imprinting machines for Lonza Greenwood
- Responsible for operation of capsule imprinting machines and processing capsules to finished goods
- Covers all duties relating to print machine operation, finishing, and weigh counter responsibilities
- Manages rotating between printing and finishing areas as necessary for schedule fluctuations
- Performs cleaning as necessary in print booths
- Must meet expectations on Safety, Attendance, Teamwork, Quality, and Productivity metrics
- High school graduate
- Lift, push, pull, objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must score 100 or below on the Color Test
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Passing scores on Work Keys and Bennett Mechanical assessment
- Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions independently
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.