Marketing Automation Specialist
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. This role will drive operational initiatives that utilize this platform.
This role will be accountable for the data integrity, system integrations and process management related to the marketing automation platform.
In this role, the ideal candidate will also provide and implement best practices for programs built in the marketing automation platform. Coordinates with cross-divisional team to maximize marketing automation to deliver the business strategy
The Marketing Automation Specialist will work with a global team and collaborate closely with the digital marketing team, digital communications team, IT and campaign managers.
- Builds and maintains a data governance program for the marketing automation platform
- Owns data management in the marketing automation platform, including database segmentation and list uploads; analyzes data to ensure accuracy
- Monitors marketing automation integration with CRM and assists in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation platform
- Supports digital marketing and marketing operations teams with trouble-shooting issues – point person with marketing automation support – in parallel with internal documentation and tracking
- Responsible for digital marketing initiatives in marketing automation platform, such as managing lead scoring and lead nurturing
- Develops best practices for targeting potential customers with segmentation and personalization tactics via our website and other digital channels
- Supports teams with the development and execution of marketing automation programs based on best practices
- Works with digital marketing team to ensure automated campaigns are integrated with the customer buying journey
- Constantly monitors and optimizes marketing automation programs to improve ROI
- Bachelors (An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable) - Digital Marketing, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms (preferred)
- Experience with CRM systems (preferred)
- MS Office (required)
- HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects under pressure
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.