Quality Control Planner
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The QC Planner support the QC organization by assuring excellent planning of activities based on the Manufacturing planning and the QC plan wrt Method transfer, stability testing, and any other duties. The key deliverable for the QC Planner is a solid, realistic schedule of resources in QC wrt the training level of the operators and the predefined timelines for the applicable activities.
- Creation and maintenance of detailed planning parameters in planning systems (excel or applicable software)
- Incorporate activities in planning schedule for QC
- Establish platform to gather information on upcoming events for QC (wrt stability, validation studies, training,..)
- Liaise with key stakeholders (Site Scheduler, project leads, team leaders) to develop plans to meet production/ QC planning
- Track, report and facilitate on-time testing and product release
- Creation and management of planning related KPIs and measures to ensure accurate understanding of resource availability
- Ensure on-time execution of QC activities via realistic planning wrt to priorities and required deliverables
- Identifies, develops, and ensures successful implementation of planning improvements to increase efficiency and continued operational support
- Provide monthly review data to higher management to reach the consensus of an accepted demand forecast
- Monitor and report key changes in planning
- Consolidate forecast information that will be utilized to build operational plans at QC
- Track and explain the changes, identify and report risks and opportunities wrt scheduling activities
- Identify opportunities to meet demands during constrained QC activities
Demand analysis and forecast (capacity planning)
- Basic laboratory experience and willing to work in a pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Pro-active and detail oriented
- Competent using Excel, PowerPoint and planning software tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Accuracy, tidiness, self-organized, flexible, attention to detail, team player.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.