Process Transfer Support Scientist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our Geleen site we are looking for a Process Transfer Support Scientist to join our MSAT team.
The Process Transfer Support Scientist will work in cooperation with Process Transfer Scientists and other departments during the technology transfer and he/she will be involved in training the Biotech Associates. The Process Transfer Support Scientist is expected to actively participate in planning and problem-solving of technology transfer related issues.
- Understanding the process in details and act as Subject Matter Expert to implement the new process for GMP manufacturing during different phases of Technology Transfer.
- Managing process mapping, risk assessment, gap analysis and implementing risk mitigation strategies.
- Generating and reviewing manufacturing and tech transfer related documents for manufacturing process (es).
- Creating timeline for delivering activities in a close collaboration with project manager
- Following up on the running activates and reporting the progress internally and externally to the client
- Participate in follow up on deviations, CAPAs and changes.
- Writing protocols and reports for process qualification and validation.
- BSc or MSc in biological, medical-technology or pharmaceutical sciences
- Experience with cell- or tissue culture is required, experience with mRNA is a plus.
- Experience in Tech Transfer for GMP manufacturing is highly desirable
- Experience in GMP manufacturing for cell-based products is required
- Experience in Writing GMP documentation is required.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Ability to follow up on multiple activities and reporting internally and externally on the progress status
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.