Regional Employer Brand Lead - US
United States, Morristown (New Jersey)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Regional Employer Brand Lead will be responsible for building the regional strategy, project management, and hands-on execution of our global employer brand and campaigns in the US along with supporting and driving global strategic initiatives. You will be setting and managing strategic campaigns to drive awareness, attract & engage the best talent, positioning Lonza as an employer of choice. Understanding our employer value proposition (EVP) is paramount to be able to translate it into unique communications and stories that, excites and attract talent realizing the Lonza people strategy.
Position location: Houston, TX or Morristown, NJ. Remote candidates may be considered.
- Define, build and implement a regional employer brand strategy, to ensure we reach and engage the right audience, ultimately resulting in us hiring great talent and building awareness in our desired target audiences and locations
- Close collaboration and partnering with our Corporate & Brand Communications, Social Media Team, Recruitment Delivery Teams and HR Partners
- Develop, build & create talent attraction content aligned to our global EVP, bringing our employer brand to life locally to increase online engagement and awareness with candidates
- Supporting and delivering on global employer branding strategic projects
- Driving your initiatives, including hands-on tactical work to take things forward
- Overall responsibility for the talent marketing strategy for our external employer brand, includes developing core content across multi-channel campaigns, by delivering brand campaigns to a broad range of audiences
- Continuously develop audience insights and apply to our talent marketing strategy, campaigns and content, sharing the insights to inform our future talent initiatives
- Proven experience in an employer brand or recruitment marketing position focused on the US market including an understanding of the US college system
- Experience across multiple regions, as well as demonstrable expertise devising and executing a talent marketing strategy
- Ability to work at strategic and operational levels with influence to gain support from stakeholders
- Experience in campaign development and execution, including the ability to write and edit content and create exciting, relevant and differentiating assets, including talent marketing collateral
- Experience with paid and organic marketing across multiple channels and tools
- Experience and skills to navigate a matrix organization and competing priorities
- Ability to analyze data and generate conclusions and actionable recommendations, reporting on key metrics
- Ability to lead and execute large scale projects with multiple stakeholders independently
- The ability to motivate external partners to deliver optimum results
- Experience of partnering with LinkedIn, Glassdoor and other vendors
- Project management skills with demonstrable history to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines while managing multiple priorities
- Keep up-to-date on employer branding / recruitment & digital media trends and evaluate new opportunities
- Good understanding of the media landscape in the US and key emerging trends in media and social space
- Strong client focus with proven relationship building and presentation/facilitations skills
- Experience of the Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Excellent communications and writing skills in English
- Bilingual in Spanish is an advantage
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.