GMP Training Coordination Specialist (f/m/d)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Ibex® Solutions (www.ibex.lonza.com) is a modular build complex to develop and manufacture biological products. It enables companies to get access to a complete solution, gaining speed and achieving a simplified value chain. The Ibex® Complex is our contribution to the medicine of tomorrow and possibly the next step in your career? Start your career with Lonza today. Apply as Training Manager!
Training Manager executes the strategy and vision for the development and deployment of technical and GMP training. This is accomplished by continuously improving the training programs of the Lonza Academy in collaboration with the Site Training organization and ensuring that training programs fulfill quality and business needs.
In addition, this role works closely with global training project teams and/or other Lonza sites, and represents Training during audits and inspections. The role will coach and mentor technical trainers in an informal leadership capacity and is a role model in the organization, understanding and promoting GMP mindset and behaviors that drive a Quality Culture.
- Responsible for training activities of operators and scientists within the local training infrastructure as well as inside the global Lonza Biopharma network.
- Liaises with operations team to ensure training programs align with quality and business goals and support functional objectives.
- Supports developing training strategy and programs as well as related material to suit training of different levels, including development of trainers.
- Provide training in classroom and shop floor settings, including assessment of trainees’ competencies and qualifications.
- Responsible for relationships with external institutions and Universities on expert training, vocational training or re-training measures.
- Develop and support the OE concept of Lonza (Hoshin, A3, X-Matrix, ..)
- Act as EHS point of contact and develop the EHS culture in the DP departmen
- Bachelor or Master in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Science or related working experiences
- Previous experience in GMP regulated pharmaceutical
- Training expert in scientific or technical environment
- Ability to identify non-compliance and gaps from quality standards
- Structured, precise and well-organized working attitude; open-minded for new ideas and suggestions; agile, highly motivated and dynamic drive
- English good command are required, German will be an advantage
Every day Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.