Capital Projects Specialist
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
Lonza is seeking a (REMOTE) Portfolio Data Analyst who will support Data coordination and reporting for the SGIE management of both Small Molecules and CHI project portfolios. The incumbent will maintain and develop the existing Business solutions to provide an efficient and user-friendly experience as well as supporting the development and implementation of improvements of existing solutions.
- Secure a timely availability of the data required for delivering the CAPEX related monthly/yearly reports on time.
- Collaborate with the SGIE Leads and Information Technology (IT) to ensure that the data is easily accessible and tools and systems are reliable.
- Manage the CAPEX Projects documentation within the Corporate Capex Controlling SharePoint and the Document Management System (DMS) and/or SGIE SharePoint.
- Prepare Capital Authorization Requests (CARs) for the EC Meeting before and after the meeting within SharePoint.
- Assist in producing weekly, monthly and ad hoc Excel, PowerPoint status reports for the Capex plan vs actual
- Ad-hoc administrative work to support the SGIE PMO functional Lead as well the Global Engineering Core team.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to conduct analysis of complex/large data sets, draw conclusions accordingly, and prepare and support decisions.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to deal with Ambiguity - can conform to shifting priorities, and demands
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with project management software in SAP and Sharepoint
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law