Project Manager Digital
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. The digital project manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects as part of Digital CoE, including the ideation phase and general coordination. For this position, we expect the digital project manager to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology/digital can help us achieve our business goals. Digital project manager should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, Digital project manager should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management, including governance
- Scope project requirements and prepare the budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects/solutions
- Deliver projects on time, ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation, including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Take ownership of digital project(s) portfolio, demand, and new ideas
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience managing digital projects
- Solid experience in project management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Ability to work in an ambitious and fast-paced environment and collaborate across multiple areas
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.