Business Analyst Digital
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this exciting role as a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology/digital can help us achieve our business goals, you will guide the organization through digital transformation to deliver both business and customer value. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting business in deriving value from digital initiatives. Therefore, you should be methodical with attention to detail, strong communication, collaboration, facilitation, presentation, conflict management, and problem-solving skills.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for business units and functions
- Analyze the structures of business, how it uses technology and what its goals are
- Formulate ways for business to improve
- Strategic analysis
- Process and value stream mapping
- Skills and competency mapping
- Help design, document and maintain system/application processes
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Defining and documenting business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a Digital business analyst
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Understanding of DevOps culture
- Deep understanding of digital technology
- In-Depth business knowledge, familiarity with customer-centric business models
- Design thinking
- Data capture, analysis, and strategy
- Proven experience in process mining and engineering is a plus
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.