QC Analytical Chemist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients.
QC Analytical Chemist is responsible to perform QC technical transfer work.
- Implement the method transfer and validation experiment.
- Project preparation, take part in the production meeting, and follow up the project progress and the communication internally or between departments. And communicate with customer.
- Initiate the relative document, such as analytical methods and QC-plans.
- Provide training of test method, MSDS to the lab and also the technical support during production sample analysis.
- Develop and validate the cleaning test method, and the relative documentation.
- Track the project relative CR, DR and OOS
- Master degree or above, majoring in Pharmacy /Chemistry/ Analytical;
- Practical working experience in Pharma related business would be required;
- Pharmaceutical, chemical analytical or relative knowledge;
- Familiar with analytical instrument, skillful English, especially oral communication;
- Acknowledged of the professional skills; Good at solving problems, taking actions and communicate effectively. Customer focus; with teamwork spirit. Be able to work under high pressure. Empowerment enablement and motivating others.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.