Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As the CRM Specialist you will be responsible for maintaining the CRM tool (Salesforce.com) and support of that tool for our Bioscience sales team. Under guidance from the Global Sales Enablement Team the CRM Specialist will partner cross-functionally across teams (finance, data team, IT, marketing, sales) to support, facilitate, and improve data within the systems. This role will assist with the day-to-day administration of sales funnel, lead flow, CRM data integrity, and other operational tasks. Activities will be performed on a regular basis to measure adoption rates and trends monitored to continuously improve the systems for a better UX (user experience). Data integrity and maintenance is a pivotal aspect of the Global Sales Enablement Team and your involvement in on-going projects will be required in providing credible data for the Bioscience teams.
In this role you will be a business partner to the commercial organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing value-added information and sales tools.
- Handle core Salesforce.com administration tasks.
- Ensure CRM data is cleaned and formatted to meet company requirements.
- Develop detailed system and process documentation.
- Continue to enhance the current Salesforce.com implementation.
- Assistance with various other tasks in the Saleforce.com environment as needed.
- Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- CRM management and development skills.
- A professional presence and strong interpersonal skills for interacting in a courteous, timely, and diplomatic manner with all levels of employees as well as other parties/stakeholders involved in the company through all communication, including email, phone, and in-person.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, demanding and deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities concurrently with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
- Organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate results and influence stakeholders and others.
- Ability to plan, lead, prioritize, handle multiple projects, in a complex environment.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.