Senior Sales Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
To proactively identify and build new customer relationships to deliver year on year revenue and pipeline opportunity growth targets for LPB- Chemical Division, API synthesis and Dosage Forms & Delivery Systems (DFDS)
- Establishing sales and marketing strategies for CH&N market in the China region to achieve the defined business.
- Leading and developing the CH&N team, covering sales, marketing, business development.
- Realizing a sales increase, by maximizing the margins for the core business and by promoting business growth for CH&N market.
- Initiating and supervising Marketing Research activities to identify new sales possibilities.
- Playing a key role in further developing and structuring of the newly developed Team. Focusing on strengthening the links between sales, customer service and BD & Marketing.
- Supporting negotiations with key accounts, and being out in the market on a regular basis.
- Guaranteeing excellent customer service levels, by actively interacting with Quality, Supply Chain, and other departments.
- Ensuring that information flows to the Field Staff, the Customer Service Group, Business Development, the Operations and QA Group.
- Interfacing with Business Director to track progress against established Plans and to revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions and identify future risks and opportunities.
- Planning and implementing the introduction of new products.
- Regularly reviewing actions and control for accounts receivable and credit control.
- Ensuring full compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as full compliance with all local, provincial and national laws and regulations.
- Establishing performance standards, appraising performances and recommending monetary bonuses and merit increases in accordance with company guidelines.
- Being responsible to ensure health, safety and environmental standards are maintained and comply with Company Compliance and local law practices.
- Bachelor degree or above in relevant field, ideally with an MBA.
- Extensive experience of progressive management responsibility in a multinational environment plus practical experience in a management role;
- Relative experience with the knowledge of the Pharma or Healthcare & Nutrition industry is preferred;
- Extensive business understanding (Financially and Commercially) is required.
- Ability to manage and coach personnel;
- Basic business and financial knowledge
- Good computer and prioritizing skills;
- Excellent English and Mandarin (written and spoken).
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful differe