Quality Customer Projects Expert
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Here in Porrino, we are looking for an experienced Quality Customer Projects Expert to join our ever expanding, highly successful team.
You will represent the Quality Unit area for the Quality topics in the multidisciplinary teams of customer’s projects. You will act as a liaison with the customers and between other site departments. Lead, when required, calls and meetings focused on quality items, product related projects, test method transfers and validations, annual product review, continued process verification and customer related topics.
- Proportionate specific technical knowledge for the Quality Unit organization (participating on investigations, studies and trending evaluation as well as innovation and improvements projects).
- Collaborate to ensure that tasks are prioritized, completed on time, and communicated in an effective and timely manner.
- Perform, review, approval (as applicable) and follow up on the tech transfers and methods validation documentations related to the different customer´s projects.
- Prepare and execute specific protocol studies requested by customers and present data and reports (internally and in front of customers).
- Perform the monitoring of the process from the quality perspective (ISAs/OOC/OOT management as applicable).
- CCRs (Customer Change Requests) management.
- Create, review and approval of product specifications for each specific customer as applicable.
- Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology) or proven experience in Quality Field
- A very good command of the English and Spanish languages (written and verbal).
- Advanced knowledge of GMP and experience in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of Quality systems – Advanced
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.