Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are looking for a Validation Scheduler to join our QA function at our site in Slough. As a Validation Scheduler we are looking for someone with a good idea of capacity utilization, equipment and resource management quantification in order for effective interaction with QA and other various key stakeholders in the business.
- Responsible for planning validation activities to ensure routine work and Capital projects are appropriately resourced.
- Forecast resource demand and work with Validation Team Leaders to allocated appropriate resource to complete work packages on time.
- Management of work packages using electronic systems, issuing of Work Orders and reporting completed work back into the system.
- Management of Capital Projects Proposals System and tracking of validation costs against forecast.
- Coordination of multiple work streams incl routine work, capital projects and adhoc
- Monitoring and reporting on progress and metrics reporting
- Generation of performance metrics to report into validation and site management/leadership teams.
- Key stake holders include validation management and team members, internal customers and end users, capital projects teams, Engineering and QA.
- Able to work on multiple workstreams and agility to adjust based on events
- Good understanding of working in pharma or biotech
- A sound understanding of GMP and pharma quality systems
- Accurate in your work and an eye for details
- A motivated focus and an organized strong personality
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.