Administrative Support for Quality Management System dept. – 12 months (f/m/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In order to support the strategic growth investment of the company in Visp, Switzerland, we are looking for an Administrative Support for Quality Management System dept.
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to the organization of audits and regulatory inspections
- Definition, training and preparation of Front Office and Back Office teams
- Organization of preparation meetings and SME training sessions and coordination with SMEs before audit/inspection
- Manages audit/inspection readiness, leading readiness meetings, tracking gaps, etc
- Maintains the audit records in TrackWise, incl. opening CAPAs for audit/inspection observations. Reviews the proposed measures and due dates submitted by the SMEs and requests adjustments if necessary
- Creates or reviews and approves SOPs in area of expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences not mandatory
- Well organized, self starter, high grade of autonomy
- Good use of IT tools (e.g. Excel, Power Point, Word, Share Point)
- Knowledge of GMP would be an advantage
- Prior basic experience with SAP, Trackwise are a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Fluency in English and German mandatory for the role
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.