BU Finance Analyst / (Junior) Site Controller
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The BU Finance Analyst is a key Business Partner to the DPS (Drug Product Services) Controller and the Biologics Operation Finance team. The role provides support for reporting, financial planning, analysis and decision support, as well as compliance and reporting for commercial and operational activities of the Business Unit.
- Financial closing processes: Assembly automation and consolidation of monthly Site reporting package for DPS with clear and concise commentary on all key financial drivers (Revenue to EBITDA and Free Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and NWC)
- Long and short term planning activities for Business Unit (in year Outlook, annual Target and 5 year Strategic Review)
- Business Partnering ( Support the BU Finance team in the delivery of key financial metrics (Revenue to EBITDA and Free Cash Flow)
- Reporting and analytical support for BU Management and function (from P&L to Balance Sheet incl. NWC)
- Support for Finance teams on sites on SAP and HFM reporting, coordinating accounting issues and working with corporate accounting to clarify MAM details etc…
- Interaction with DPS Site Heads and DPS Site Operation Leads (e.g., Stein CH) – supporting Biologics Operation Controller
- Process improvement to constantly evolve and ensure delivery of best in class financial processes
- Compliance: Ensure financial compliance and support compliance activities across the BU and sites
- First experience in a similar role in Manufacturing Controlling (Ops Controlling) such as Product Costing, Variance Analysis & Cost Controlling
- Experience in ERP such as SAP (CO/PS, FI/CO & MM), BW and HFM
- Expert knowledge in finance, accounting, budgeting and forecasting, cost controlling and reporting
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous, fast changing environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.