Lab Training Coordinator QC 80-100% (m/w/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In Visp we are looking for a Lab Training Coordinator for the Quality Control Department.
- Development and support of the entire training cycle for QC laboratory staff (needs analysis, planning, development, coordination, monitoring and evaluation)
- Coordination and independent execution of practical onboarding and refresher programs
- Selecting suitable training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Interface to QC laboratory and training managers, as well as training managers from other units (e.g. production)
- Presentation of the training cycle for QC employees during inspections and audits
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field or similar
- Adequate knowledge of general QC processes
- Several years of professional experience in analytics in a cGMP field
- Good knowledge and practical experience in analytical test methods
- Enjoying on-the-job training for adults
- Advanced organizational skills and a structured way of working
- Strong communication skills in German and English are a must
- Experience in education, training, or related fields
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.