Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients.
- Follow SOP to perform daily AP processing (domestic payments and overseas payments; the person is expected to be more focused on overseas payment);
- Resolves disputes on invoice processing;
- Intercompany AP reconciliation.
- Accounting or the related education background.
- More than 1 year experience in AP;
- Communication capability in English (reading and fluent writing are a must, speaking and listening will be a preference because the person shall occasionally have calls with overseas teams); confident in English communication;
- SAP AP processing experience;
- Based in Nansha Site
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.