United Kingdom, Slough
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula of how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that is the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is undergoing a digital transformation and data is a key foundation to its success. We have created a holistic data strategy and we are driving towards achieving One for Voice on Data for Lonza, with this role we can add functional expertise on data and how it flows for Global Operations. This is an important role for Lonza that will be a single point of contact for data opportunities and challenges but will also form part of a wider community that supports our data culture transformation.
- Define the global OT data models and standards according to best practices (ISA-88).
- Generate and own conceptual and logical data model.
- End-to-end project support incl. modeling and adherence to the standards.
- Ensure alignment of OT Data & Analytics delivery in line with the Data Strategy and Data Catalog
- Collaborate with MSAT, Engineering, Data Scientist and Process Experts in order to transform data into information.
- Manage and update data models in line with global standards.
- Support and govern Information Architecture and enforce deployment of defined standard across the network.
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst, Data Architect or in similar role.
- Experience in data modeling and business process modeling tools.
- Significant experience with information flows, data modeling patterns.
- ISA S88/S95 knowledge.
- Significant experience in CSV, Pharmaceutical Development or Manufacturing (GMP) environment.
- Experience with global/multi-site manufacturing projects.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to solve complex problems through analytical thought.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.