The Quality Assurance (QA) Officer supports the department and site in publishing of metrics and reports and meeting coordination of projects. The QA Officer interacts directly with internal customers on change, CAPA and Deviation management, documentation and projects while being mentored by a senior QA Officer/ QA Project Manager. Capable of identifying and resolving Quality issues with assistance. The QA Officer will ensure superior customer service to internal customers
- Partner with internal customer as part of minor/non-complex change control , CAPA and Deviations.
- Issuance, verification, review of the Batch records, related deviations, CAPAs and CRF as well as OOS and EMP investigations.
- Review and approve Lonza SOPs, forms, and test methods within Document Management System. Responsibility is to ensure changes are justified; procedures are followed, and contain appropriate associated reference
- Review and approve non DMS documents (executed work orders, Engineering Preventative Maintenance documents, Environmental Action Reports)
- Manage and track Key Performance Indicator Quality metrics- represent department at site meetings (lot release, Deviation board, quality council when needed)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of GMP’s and regulations
- Experience with Trackwise, SAP, Document Management System preferred
- Experienced in Batch record reviews
- Self-starter, excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels, able to tolerate challenging workloads and changing priorities, attention to detail, works effectively individually and with teams
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.