Deviation Investigation Supervisor
Deviation Investigation Supervisor:
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Here you talk about the role and why it has been created, mention the business area for the role (as applicable), and highlight Lonza’s ongoing growth (as applicable). Remember that you can use hyperlinks here to take the reader to other web pages such as BU-specific pages or location-specific pages.
- Lead and direct the daily activities required of the deviation investigation group to ensure a high quality and compliant investigation completed in a timely manner per standard timelines. Oversee direct reports workload commensurate with investigator level. Problem solving and direction setting where needed. Ensure appropriate actions and escalations are being identified, and issues are resolved quickly and effectively. Ensure full compliance with GMP and Quality System requirements.
- Mentor, Coach, teach, train and develop employees through 1:1 meetings, performance review and management, and career planning activities. Support recruiting, staffing, hiring, onboarding performance management, promotion and discipline of deviation investigators as appropriate.
- Data drive, strategic leadership to ensure targeted team performance to achieve expected business results. Example: Resource planning and projections, identification of departmental areas of development and assignment of specific actions in alignment with metrics to increase group performance and productivity.
- Project Management- facilitating daily management system meetings (morning departmental meetings, cross functional meeting, lot release meeting) , run departmental team meetings, attend the daily deviation review board meeting
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent work experience
- Preferred area of study: Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology or other relevant science discipline
- Prior experience working or troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment, and technical writing experience required
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.