QC Analyst, Immunology
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The QC Analyst, Immunology will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support in-process, final product, and stability testing for our customers. In addition to technical skills, this role consists of applied job skills and company's policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks. A QC Analyst, Immunology works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
*The work schedule for this position is for 1st shift from 8:00AM- 6:30PM Wednesday-Saturday*
- Testing includes but is not limited to: ELISA, SDS-PAGE, IEF, icIEF, cell culture, and bioassay
- Applies job skills and company's policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
- Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Running samples
- Reviewing data
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Associates Degree. Preferred area of study in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Related Science field
- Working industry experience preferred, preferably in a cGMP environment
- Use of Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Use of Laboratory computer systems
- Potential previous use of GMP Quality Systems such as: TrackWise, LIMS
- Solid ability to speak publicly
- Solid ability to interpret data
- Prioritization and problem solving
- Solid ability to communicate in both written and verbal format
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.