HR Services Americas Hub Lead
HR Services Americas Hub Lead
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The position exists to drive the operational performance of HR Services activities within the Americas region. The position holder will be responsible for Quality and compliance, Country / Site SLA performance reviews, Stakeholder management and HR Collaboration; reporting back to the Head of HR Services EMEA & Americas. The position will also be responsible for developing and enhancing the Service Advisory model within the region.
- Leads HR Service Advisory team Americas and drives via the regional Payroll lead the performance for Pay/Time delivery in the region.
- Provides leadership, direction and engagement across Americas HR Services teams in accordance with the organization’s strategic direction.
- Closely liaises and collaborates with site HR representatives, Regional HR Community to ensure effective/efficient service delivery along client expectations.
- Provides reporting and statistical analysis on key business performance KPI’s and SLA’s to propose initiatives and conduct regular site reviews with local leadership teams and HR Leaders.
- Takes accountability for business escalations within the region to provide timely and accurate information and resolution to key stakeholder groups.
- Motivates and guides the assigned Team Leads and teams in their personal performance and development.
- Proactively manages resource requirements within the teams to ensure optimum performance against budgetary requirements.
- Develops and enhances the Service Advisory model to introduce services such as employee relations advice.
- Works with Head of HR Services EMEA & Americas to develop the region, standardize processes and improve efficiencies within team performance; also collaborating with the global process teams.
- Ensure Managers, employees and HR community are proactively informed and upskilled on issues, systems, changes, processes and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR or related areas.
- Advanced English level is a must.
- German advanced level is a nice to have.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in SSC.
- 1 - 2 year of experience in Payroll Management/Operations.
- Highly Experienced in HR Shared Services. Ideally 4 -5 years of experiences.
- 5 years of experience in leadership positions.
- Experience performing ad hoc analysis using advanced Excel (including V-look ups, pivot tables, macros, and other complex functions).
- Previous experience using Workday is must.
- Service Now previous experience is a nice to have.
- Proven ability to implement and execute strategic roadmap.
- Develop a professional HR and Payroll function which is scalable & flexible to meet the company needs.
- Proven experience to lead, engage and motivate a team in multiple locations.
- Proven ability to deliver results, dive deep, invent and simplify, and insist on the highest standards.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple projects/initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner.
- Strong analytical skills to identify potential impact and implications of issues and to take appropriate mitigation actions.
- Solid organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to contribute in a metrics driven organization.
- Experience performing ad hoc analysis using advanced Excel including V-look ups, pivot tables, macros, and other complex functions.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.