IT Strategy Development & Team Lead
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As an IT Strategy Development & Team Lead will substantially contribute to the development of partial IT strategies in the areas of future IT applications and infrastructure framework and landscape, IT roadmaps, technology standards, IT innovation and impact on IT architecture. In addition, you will be responsible for assessing the impact of strategic IT programs on the overall IT project portfolio.
- Contributes to IT Strategy Development, Documentation & Strategy Updates
- Contributes to IT mid-term Planning and IT Roadmap Development
- Assesses impact of defined strategic IT projects or programs on the overall IT project portfolio and roadmap
- Involvement in IT-internal Conceptual Designs
- Leads or participates in and contributes to subject-matter related IT work groups in order to develop conceptual IT designs in the area of application planning, IT infrastructure and security modernization, IT technology forecast and adoption
- Involvement in Cross-functional IT Governance Bodies
- Participates in and contributes to IT Governance Bodies such as in the area of Data Management, Digital and Cloud Adoption
- Master degree in IT, Economics, Business Administration or alike
- Passion to work in an international and diverse environment, broad Corporate work experience
- Broad experience in directing work groups
- Strong background in the context of development of complex conceptual designs
- Strong interpersonal skills and team focus
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing requirements
- Deep knowledge in the main IT solution domains, such as business applications,
- IT infrastructure, mobile environments, IT security standards, data management, emerging digital technologies
- Sound knowledge of IT innovation approaches and processes
- Ideation, conceptualization, planning, proof-of-concepts of strategic IT solutions
- Knowledge of major IT conceptual frameworks, such as ITIL, CoBIT, TOGAF, PRINCE, ITIL, SAFe, etc are advantageously
- GmP, GxP, and IT system validation base concepts are advantageously
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge capture and storage skills as well as savvy in knowledge sharing and learning processes
- Creative and critical thinking
- Leading trans-national and -cultural, cross-functional work groups
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.