Deviation Investigator Supply Chain
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Geleen is looking for a Deviation Investigator to join our Supply Chain team. The Deviation investigator is responsible for the initiation, investigation of process deviations aimed at identification of root cause, and implementation of correct actions to prevent reoccurrence. The Investigator is seen as an investigational technical expert. The Investigator is expected to work in a cGMP environment, have the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects concurrently as well as mentor and train others within the group, have excellent meeting facilitation and conflict resolution skills, a professional and expert technical writing capability, action oriented, and be compliant minded while performing investigations.
- Ensure event and deviation timelines are maintained through inter-department communication
- Able to handle more challenging, in-depth investigations utilizing more advanced investigational tools while still maintaining the high level of quality
- Helps drive changes in processes/procedures. Able to assist the manufacturing team in submitting change controls, investigations, CAPAS, etc.
- Periodically summarize and present on-going process and performance metrics
- Reporting to the Deviation Investigator Supervisor, Supply Chain Manager or Asset head directly in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or Pharma.
- Strong planning, prioritization, and scheduling skills, Organized
- Strong ability to speak publicly. Displays a calm and controlled demeanor in all situations.
- Strong ability to interpret data and troubleshoot testing in area of expertise.
- Perform assigned, complex and/or varied tasks.
- Excellent ability to problem solve. Changes work within their group quickly in unexpected situations.
- Direct and plan tasks/projects.
- Excellent ability to communicate in both written and verbal format. Is able to clearly communicate via email or memo as required.
- Relate to others in a team setting.
- Maintain positive attitude and emotional composure in a team environment.
- Positive can do attitude, good listener who follows through on requests from management and or staff. Able to effectively influence. Is flexible and adaptable to meet business needs. Timeliness in completing assigned tasks.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.