Associate Product Manager (m/w/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In Cologne, we are looking for an Associate Product Manager for our market leading Nucleofector® Portfolio. In this position, you will be responsible for product lifecycle and the marketing activities of your assigned products and support actively continuation of marketing strategies in the areas of positioning, pricing and promotion.
- You will support the team in market and competitive analysis and for developing appropriate marketing measures to increase sales, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- You will monitor performance of the assigned products and manage business related activities like demand planning and life cycle management
- You will create marketing collaterals and support content management, especially for digital channels like website, mailings and social networks
- As an Associate Product Manager you will support global sales team through regular communication and training including participation in regional and global sales meetings
- You will contribute actively in realizing the product portfolio road map by supporting new product developments and new applications within cross disciplinary teams comprising of R&D, Production, Quality and Scientific Support
- You have a Master´s degree in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry or a similar field of study. You have ideally gained first-hand experience in a marketing, sales or technical support role
- You bring along a profound knowledge in either life science research or drug discovery derived from 2+ years relevant industry or academic experience
- You speak German and English fluently, additional languages are a plus
- Relevant technical and market knowledge in the area of transfection/electroporation is preferred
- You like to work interdisciplinary and feel at home at the interface of scientific, technical and business issues
- Experience in building and maintain of business related digital tools like websites or social media channels highly desired
- A high level of social competence, determination, independence, and a great capacity for teamwork and responsibility round off your profile
- Project management experience will be a plus
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.