Global ERP Master Data Specialist (m/f/d)
Randstad Inhouse Services are looking for a Global ERP Master Data Specialist (m/f/d) for Lonza AG (100%). This is a temporary position for 24 months.
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While Lonza works in science, there’s no magic formula to how they do it. Their greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, they let their people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work Lonza wants to be part of.
As ERP Master Data Specialist in SAP PP-PI-MM module, Core SAP Elements life cycle responsible, you will be supporting the implementation of Projects related with SAP ERP, ensuring adherence to Lonza Standard / Blueprint definitions. You will furthermore support end-user on implementation, training and post Go-Live operation. In this role, you will also continually enhance the ERP user experience in identified sites within the main modules PP and MM, by using hands-on training and knowledge sharing sessions. You will work alongside Global SAP Data to drive divisional adherence to corporate standards and agreed supply chain data strategy.
- Master Data Life cycle responsible for core elements Material Master , BoM, Recipe, Work Center/Resources and Production Versions
- Responsible to ensure that external/internal regulations and global policies governing data management are met, including regulations concerning security, audit and privacy;
- Ensure the integrity of Data Content to support planning and scheduling solution
- Work with relevant departments (MSAT-Manufacturing-QA-QC-WM-etc.) to ensure data content meets business and data quality requirements
- Co-ordinate with SAP-ECC support and to strengthen global standard solutions suitable for application in his/her site
- Provide ERP application support on trouble shooting for all users in the site-BU’s for PP-PI-MM-QM-WM
- As ERP Specialist, Plan and execute the proper Training required for end user with the focus on systems training, following SAP Standards, SAP and SC Planning & Scheduling Blueprint
- SAP certification
- Master Data Certification preferred
- Extensive work experience in the area of Supply Chain IT support
- Experience and background at least for three years in master-data life cycle and harmonization projects in the PP-PI and MM areas, including the support for creating and implementing standards
- APICS CPIM Certification; PMP preferred
- Competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP-ECC background, roll-out and implementation modules- PP-MM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Problem-solving skills drive to do things the right way and ability to prioritize/triage constantly evolving user needs
- Data driven mindset
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For Lonza, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How they achieve their business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, they respect and protect their people and their environment. Any success Lonza achieves is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, Lonza offers the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.