At Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI), we combine technological innovation with world-class manufacturing and regulatory excellence. We are a leader in Microbial Control Solutions and chemical technologies used in various applications including hygiene and home care. Today, these solutions are more critical than ever to maintain the hygiene and safety of hospitals, homes, schools, and offices across the world. Our Specialty Chemical Services business provides composite materials for technically demanding industries and performance intermediates & chemicals. Our Custom development and manufacturing team has already brought more than 1,000 unique solutions to life for their customers.
We are a highly dynamic group of 3,000 employees in more than more than 30 countries around the world. For us, performance, collaboration, passion and care are fundamentals. Are YOU someone who CARES about finding unique solutions for customers, who is PASSIONATE about making a difference? We are looking for talent who embrace COLLABORATION and are motivated by a PERFORMANCE culture.
Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI) is looking for a trainee in our FP&A team for a 6-12 month internship.
- Support monthly reporting & analysis activities (assembly and distribution of financial reports for management)
- Analysis of the financial performance of BUs, customers and sites, in liaison with global controlling teams
- Develop financial models and ad-hoc analysis to support projects and decision making
- Support of FP&A in process improvement and standardization
- Support of annual global budgeting as well as mid-term planning activities
- All responsibilities will include engagement with internal stakeholders as well as the usage of Business Intelligence and other Reporting solutions.
- Master's Degree; Preferred area of study: Finance, Accounting or Controlling
- 0 – 2 years of working experience (previous internships / experience in Controlling, FP&A or Corporate Finance preferred)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel), basic knowledge of finance tools (such as SAP, Hyperion), ideally experience in Business Intelligence Solutions
- Fluent in English; German would be an advantage
- Analytical thinking, strong communication skills, a basic understanding of Accounting / Controlling principles, organizational ability
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently
- Must have a desire to learn and receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
A major part of the heritage of LSI is being able to deliver unique solutions to our customers. Being the driving force behind this approach – listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements in a new way has been an inherent part of our day-to-day business. Always with the goal to enable a competitive advantage for each customer with a specific product, package or solution. What makes YOU different?