Assistant Manager, Planning
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Stock Planning Analysis - Responsible for developing inventory plans. Maintaining minimum stock, samples and imported Finished Goods.
- Overseas Production
- Goal to forecast with customer service and sales & marketing for demand for imported finished goods / samples
- Check incoming orders, delivery schedules and maintain Minimum inventory.
- Issue timely indent to company’s overseas plants. Coordinate with supply chain of these plant as well as in house Procurement team for timely dispatches.
- Indigenous Production
- Goal to forecast with customer service/sales to meet year’s demand
- Checks incoming orders, works out production and delivery schedules and keeps necessary records accordingly.
- Issues production schedule and appropriate production documents.
- Informs in a timely manner of the changes to the relevant section concerned, including mold bar changes, machine conversion etc.
- Overseas Production
- Inventory management at 3PL and FTWZ, close coordination with warehousing team. Ensure completion & achievement of warehousing and supply related KPIs
- Interfacing with various departments such as CSR, Marketing for arranging resources to achieve predefined targets as per budgeted parameters
- Tracks orders all the way through to completion. Follows up orders in the process, including: manufacturing date, packaging date and storage date.
- Informs key stakeholders if there are issues with a committed production timeline
- To inform production schedule to Customer Service Representative
- Handle deviations in production (local or global)
- To inform Customer Service Representative on any deviation taking place during production process and or delivery schedule
- Adjust planning and rescheduling
- Responsible for compiling daily, weekly, monthly management report on overall production performance
- Checking the material availability for all lines / Planning of material flow in the shop floor
- Informs Production and Purchasing sections of special or large orders, and assists in estimating raw material requirement
- Communicate with stores if any changes in production schedules that will affect RM requirements
- To keep close watch on non-moving material and slow-moving material. Provide details of the same to the management every month
- Responsible for Inventory Planning & Control
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions, practices in assigned job or area and ensure continuous compliance to Capsugel EHS Standards and local law requirements
- Understand the priorities and to arrange product delivery accordingly to maximize revenue
- To conduct daily coordination meeting with production department in order to monitor the schedule of production order
- To handle the request from CSR for samples and arrange for same
- Ensure optimum inventory levels
- Other KRAs assigned by management from time to time
- Master's Degree/ Bachelor Degree with 8 years of relevant working experience in Demand Planning & Supply & Logistics Planning Management, Inventory Management, Material Requirement Planning, Import & Export Planning
- Working experience in Pharmaceutical & Food industries is preferred
- Experience in monthly, quarterly and annual audits by external and internal auditors is preferred.
- Experience in maintaining operational data to analyze and improve operational efficiency
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Good knowledge of SAP (MM,PP,SD module)
- Possess sound interpersonal, analytical, logical and operational skills, given high output in handling critical task with tight timeline
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.