GMP Document Issuer
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced GMP Document Issuer to be join our Centre of Excellence for biopharmaceutical process development and small-scale GMP manufacturing in Slough, UK.
As part of the QA Document Control Team the GMP Document Issuer proactively issues documents and labels to manufacturing based on the schedule and defined timelines obtained from customer departments, ensuring that high standards of documentation issuing are adhered to by self and others.
- Issuing of approved GMP documents for use on plant (photocopying, printing from DMS, collating and stamping against an issue list) ensuring that manufacturing deadlines are met.
- Printing labels for use in the manufacturing process, including finished product labels.
- Verifying and signing off issued documents and labels for use on plant (when initiated by another issuer)
- Using and updating related tracking databases (cell line tracker, GMP Documentation database) to coordinate and prioritise issuing to ensure correct versions of documents are available when needed
- Act as a point of contact for general queries relating to issuing.
- Maintain issuing supplies to ensure that paper, labels and consumables are always available to enable on time issuing of documents.
What we need you to have:
- BSc Qualified
- Background within GMP Documentation
- Experienced within Document issuing and control
- Must be able to demonstrate prioritisaion skills, decision making and scheduling skills to be able to maintain a constant supply of documents to manufacturing areas
- IT literate - MS Office (advanced) – Word, Explorer, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Database familiarity with searches / queries and accurate data entry.
- Quality systems knowledge, preferably cGMP
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.