Data and Training Process Officer
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for a Data & Training Process Officer to be join our Centre of Excellence for biopharmaceutical process development and small-scale GMP manufacturing in Slough, UK.
The Data & Training Process Officer will arrange the delivery of learning and development activities on a cross functional basis in Slough and Cambridge based on identified needs and the management of the cross functional training budget. To support the HR team with HR reporting and data analysis.
- Liaising with vendors/customers including negotiating costs and setting up SAP vendors and PO processing.
- Setting up Eventbrite links
- Sending monthly email notifications to managers/supervisors of upcoming workshops
- Sending workshop reminders to attendees
- Monitoring bookings and rescheduling where bookings are low
- Scheduling onsite training sessions/room bookings and Booking external venues
- Arranging shipment of training materials
- Managing attendee records and evaluation surveys
- Proactively inviting managers on Manager Fundamentals training track
- Arranging launches, virtual calls and workshops for Talent programmes
- Checking Workday IDP reports for external needs on a monthly basis
- Reporting on expenditure vs budget
- Dealing with general training queries
- Support for setting up mentor/mentee pairs and communicating on process
- Compiling reports and analysing data e.g. TVA, Terminations, Transfers and New Hires, Exit Interviews, Engagement surveys, Bravo, IDPs, Development Plans
- Support with virtual induction process and changes to Learning Loft.
What we need you to have:
- Hands on experience using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Sharepoint experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills including the ability to challenge.
- Ability to prioritise time effectively.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.