Associate Director of Value Chain Management
United States, Bend (Oregon)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Pharma & Biotech has an excellent opportunity for an Associate Director of Value Chain Management at their Bend, Oregon location.
- Owns Demand Planning Process and responsible for global S&OP cycle
- Supports GP-based Scenario Planning
- Translates Commercial Ambition into Network & Site Strategies
- Coordinates activities related to the growth plan of the sites in terms of capacity / capability and gross profit (incl. Site Master Plans)
- Supports and/or runs respective Growth Projects
- Runs and coordinates Anchor Forums aligning Commercial Development and Operations on common mid- to long-term goals
- Other responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree, at minimum
Experience in commercial and/or operational roles gained within a GMP environment
Strong track record of execution
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills are required
- Must be independent, self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task
- Successful candidates must be able to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate a balance of collaborative leadership and autonomous problem solving
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.