Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients.
- Process weekly e-banking payments and FX payments timely and accurately;
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation;
- Handling Petty Cash occasionally and Bank Accepted Draft align with the Company SOP;
- Liaise with relationship banks on Treasury works (including routine operation, bank loans, bank facilities etc.);
- Participate the weekly cash flow arrangement, and assist Finance Manager for short term and long term cash flow forecasting;
- Assist Finance Manager on other treasury tasks in line with Group Treasury Policy;
- Participate in Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Finance Manager (budgeting etc.).
- University degree, major in accounting or finance related;
- 1-2 years experiences in multinational company is a plus;
- Good ability of working under pressure and tight deadline, great career development;
- Work independently, initiative, self-motivated and creative;
- Excellent PC skills, knowledge of SAP preferred;
- Good English both verbal and written.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.