Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- In charge of GL booking of 4-5 legal entities, and involved into day to day work & process of R2R;
- Manage overall accounting, and month end closing of CN companies; ensure it completed on time in compliance with IFRS, China GAAP and corporate accounting policy, as well as tax regulation;
- Fulfill the reconciliation of responsible companies both IFRS and local book, and analyze the variance to improve the accuracy of statements;
- Ensure to complete ICS execution on time, meanwhile provide necessary training to the new control owners;
- Liaise with auditors to prepare statutory audit report and follow the internal audit;
- Ensure WBS and fixed asset calculated in SAP correct monthly, and implement FA physical counting yearly;
- Perform costing calculation and work with controlling team to ensure inventory closed without error, organize to have stock-taking yearly;
- Support diverse projects from corporate and Ad hoc jobs from line manager;
- Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting or Finance Management
- Significant experience in GL booking related area; Familiar with IFRS and China GAAP, audit experience is plus
- Strong Microsoft software skills, good at SAP FICO, SD & MM and HFM system is plus
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Can work under pressure
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.