Translation and Documentation Specialist 100%
Randstad (Switzerland) AG is looking for a Specialist in translation and documentation (100%). The position is temporary for one year.
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Translation of technical documents from various departments (Quality, Production, Engineering,
- Acts as SME for the translation of the needed documentation
- Works in close collaboration with Operations to guarantee a proper development and readiness of the Documentation implementation .
- Supports the development of the overall quality strategy.
- Writes and revises SOPs in his/her area of expertise.
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent in a scientific field Chemistry, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, pharmaceutics.
- Good communication skills and entrepreneurship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.