Internship - Strategic Marketing Project Analyst
Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI) combines technological innovation with world class manufacturing and process excellence. Together, these enable our customers to deliver their discoveries in key areas:
Microbial Control Solutions serves consumer and technical markets by safeguarding resources and peoples’ wellbeing. We are a trusted and innovative supplier of microbial control solutions and chemical technologies used in a wide range of industrial and consumer solutions. Our vast product portfolio of microbial control and chemical technologies offer quality products backed by technical and regulatory expertise, meeting our customers’ current and future needs.
Specialty Chemical Services provides solutions for composite materials and processing additives for technically demanding industries, such as electronics, transportation and aerospace. We also provide performance intermediates & chemicals for many industrial applications, such as agro intermediates, food & feed ingredients, cosmetics, non-current good manufacturing practices (non-cGMP) intermediates, and custom development & manufacturing.
In general, the intern will support Marketing Excellence & Project Management Lead in the following key activities of the Microbial Control Solutions (MCS) Global Marketing Function for 6-12 months.
- Drive an exciting digital business model project at a global scale: Coordination and Execution process to ensure the successful market launch
- Define and develop a roadmap for the post-launch phase
- Explore and assess opportunity (with in-depth analysis/business case) of expanding the use of the digital platform to the other business areas of Lonza MCS Business Unit
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Marketing Campaign governance and process and assist in its global implementation
- Perform other ad-hoc strategic marketing duties as assigned
- Major/Program: B.A. or M.A. in business innovation, strategy or marketing, preferably with exposure to digital technology-related applications (MBA will be a plus)
- Experience in the chemical industry will be a plus
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills
- Creative, yet structured problem solver and autonomous self-starter
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; mastering other languages will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal credibility, reliability, and service mentality
- Highest ethical standards
- Hold the rights to live and work in Switzerland
A major part of the heritage of LSI is being able to deliver unique solutions to our customers. Being the driving force behind this approach – listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements in a new way has been an inherent part of our day-to-day business. Always with the goal to enable a competitive advantage for each customer with a specific product, package or solution. What makes YOU different?