Supplier Quality Professional
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is looking for a Supplier Quality Professional to join our Global Supplier Quality team. The Global Supplier Quality (GSQ) employee will be communicating directly and indirectly with suppliers, Lonza sites, and within their own team. The employee should demonstrate project/time management capabilities in order to monitor the progress of technical documents and assessments. They will work with a team member for guidance, advice, and resolutions that can involve several departments/sites within Lonza. They will be responsible to escalate issues promptly. The employee should maintain awareness that the documents/assessments they produce affect patient safety, drug quality, and Lonza’s global reputation.
- Perform Supplier Quality assessments/audits Agreements of Suppliers to Lonza’s annual plan.
- Assure all issues are timely classified and communicated to the Supplier and to Lonza sites that are impacted.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in determining solutions and actions
- Manage problems of diverse scope using a high degree of personal judgment
- Ability to develop clear, concise, and timely written reports Agreements
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff.
- Ensure that change requests, either from the assigned Supplier or from Lonza, are managed accordingly to the Quality Agreement and Lonza SOPs from receipt. This will be tracked through to the implementation and closure.
- Participate in the Reporting on QA Supplier performances, including risk assessment ranking and managing defined KPI’s.
- Monitor KPI’s and ensure all work is performed in a consistent manner against harmonized expectations.
- Preferred 2 year degree in Life Sciences.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a regulated industry preferably pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical.
- Significant experience with industry auditing (internal and external) manufacturing facilities, equipment, laboratories and service providers.
- cGMP knowledge, ISO standards and international regulations is required.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.